Don’t Get Left Behind | Get Social Media Savvy in 90 Minutes
Choose Your Time and Date
Your Location or Ours
Curiosity seekers, parents and lifelong learners who seek to understand what all the social media buzz is about will be enlightened in this interactive, 90-minute training session focused on sharing social media principles and best practices.
We’ll show you how to create a family bulletin board on Facebook, construct an interest list with Twitter, spy on the kids, find a job on LinkedIn, explore Google+ and review Pinterest.
Bring your laptop and participate or just listen in as we explain how and why Twitter foments global change and Facebook can get you in trouble if you’re not careful.
Action Steps in this 90-minute Social Media Training Session Include:
- Register and create profiles on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Connect with friends, family, business associates and neighbors.
- Gather tips to monitor what the kids and grandkids are doing.
- Start a campaign to support your favorite cause.
- Understand best practices for creating content and delivering messages.
Sessions are interactive and the small-group atmosphere lends itself to collaborative learning.
Participants should bring laptops or tablet computers to actively participate. Although note-taking and listening also are valuable for participants who learn better by listening before doing.
Everyone is encouraged to come with specific questions and an open mind.
Classes begin on time so please be prompt!